Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Bubblews Posts For April 16, 2013

I don't usually post a lot in Bubblews but on April 16, 2013 I made a total of 7 posts and I'm going to list them all here in Chronological Order.

  1. Captain America's New Costume Leaked - In the new Captain America movie titled Captain America: Winter Soldier, I'm expecting him to wear a new costume based on his original comic book costume. Recently, ComicBookMovie.com leaked a concept art of Captain America's possible costume in the new movie.
  2. Jeremy Lin Played Well, Lose To Phoenix Suns - Houston Rockets shooting guard (yeah, he is SG because Harden loves to play PG, LOL) Jeremy Lin played really well but it wasn't enough to defeat the Phoenix Suns (119 - 112). Jeremy Lin played well because he still got 20 points in the game but his weak defense against Goran Dragic killed his game.
  3. Jeremy Lin, Houston Rockets Must Step-Up Their Defense - Jeremy Lin and James Harden's Houston Rockets is currently the NBA's number 1 offensive team with an average of 106.1 points per game. With such offensive power, it's funny that they're not considered a threat in the upcoming Playoffs. 
  4. My Favorite Captain America Costume? - Obviously, my favorite Captain America costume or uniform is the Stars and Stripes. The previous Captain America (1990) movie used it and it looked very cheesy but it did match the original.
  5. Campione - I'm currently watching and following a few Animes and one of them is Campione. It's about a boy who killed a God and how it changed his life. For killing a God, he earned the title Campione.
  6. Tweet Your Bubblews, Get Lots Of Views - I know most of you are already sharing your Bubblews posts in Twitter but, for those who don't, you really should because you'll get a lot of views from it. I can't confirm it because I have no way seeing my traffic stats here in Bubblews but I do know that many of my views came from Twitter.
  7. Google Plus And Bubblews Views - Every time I post something here in Bubblews, I make it a point to Google Plus it and share it in my Google Plus account but I have no idea if I'm getting any Bubblews views from it.
Starting today, I'll try to share or post all my Bubblews posts here in my blog. Why? To give them better exposure and to possibly get more views. Getting views is one way of earning or making money in Bubblews.

So, if you are interested in earning or making money online then I suggest you check out Bubblews by clicking on the image below.

Join Bubblews Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...