Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bubblews 12th Redemption Paid, $25.84 USD Received

After receiving a very quick reply from the CEO of Bubblews, I received my 12th Redemption payment from Bubblews on April 26, 2013. The payment from Bubblews was in the form of an e-Check and the amount I received was $25.84 USD.


Receiving my 12th Redemption Payment from Bubblews was great but, unfortunately, Bubblews skipped my 11th Redemption. I sent messages to Arvind and BubblewsSupport1 inquiring about my 11th Redemption but none of them replied to my messages.

My 11th Redemption was worth $25.41 USD and I made the redemption last April 21, 2013. It's already April 28, 2013 but I have yet to hear any information about my 11th Redemption. If there was any violations (which I'm sure there was none) then I would really like to know them so that I could correct them immediately.

When I inquired about my 12th and 11th Redemption, the CEO of Bubblews, Arvind or Avi Dixit, immediately replied to my inquiry and that impressed me very much but, now, I've yet to receive any replies to my inquiry regarding my 11th Redemption.

Will I still get paid for my 11th Redemption? Only Bubblews can answer this question but I'm still hoping and praying for the best.

Join Bubblews Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...