Thursday, April 25, 2013

Received A Fast Reply From Bubblews CEO

Last week, I contacted Bubblews to follow-up my 11th and 12th Redemptions. I used Bubblews Quick Contact form to send my message. You'll find Bubblews' Quick Contact form in the site's Contact Us page.


So, I wrote a simple message and addressed it to Arvind. My subject line was "ATTENTION: Arvind" and the content of my message was:
Hi ArvinD,

Sorry to bother you, I know you guys are pretty busy. I just want to follow-up my 11th and 12th redemptions. I made my 11th redemption on April 21 and 12th redemption on April 24. If there are any problems please let me know so I could correct them immediately.  Thanks and looking forward to your reply.  Best regards,

Romelo
After sending my message to Arvind, a surprising thing happened. I suddenly received an immediate reply from him. It didn't take him hours to reply. It was just minutes after I sent my message. His reply was:
Will look into this for you, thank you. 
I was surprised and amazed at the speed of his reply because Bubblews is kinda known for not replying or responding immediately to inquiries and follow-ups specially when it comes to payments and redemptions. This immediate reply by Arvind changed my perception of Bubblews when it comes to Customer Service.

Thanks Arvind also known as Avi Dixit for the very, very fast reply to my message.

Join Bubblews Now!

3 comments:

  1. they replied quickly to you? how did that happened? I have sent them many, many messages but they haven't replied to any of them. I need my payment but they are ignoring me. what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you have been very lucky, but i doubt you have recieved the payment, more likely just another story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. They paid my 12th Redemption but they skipped my 11th Redemption and I don't know why they skipped it.

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...