Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Unpaid Redemptions In Bubblews

My Unpaid Bubblews Redemptions Are Growing

Bubblews is a great site for making money online. It's easy to use and the rules are very easy to follow. Anyone who can write a few sentences or even one or two paragraphs will have a great opportunity of making money from it.

My 11th Bubblews Redemption

As for payments, I can honestly say that Bubblews does pay because I've received payments myself. As long as members follow all the rules then they won't have any problems getting paid.

Unfortunately, my 11th, 13th, 14th and 15th Redemptions have been futile because none of them were paid. I made my 11th Redemption a month ago and yet it remained unpaid until now. As to why none of them were paid, I have no idea because Bubblews has never told me anything.

I've contacted Bubblews many times, even addressing my messages to the CEO and founder of Bubblews, but I've received no replies to any of them. It's very hard to communicate with Bubblews when I'm the only one communicating.

At this rate, my unpaid Bubblews redemptions will only continue to grow because my previous posts are continuously getting read and viewed by people online.

My 11th Redemption's One Month Anniversary

A few days ago, my 11th Redemption celebrated its One Month Anniversary. What it means is, it has been a month since I claimed it but I'm still waiting for Bubblews to pay it. The circumstance around my 11th Redemption is kinda weird because Bubblews paid my 12th Redemption but it skipped and didn't pay my 11th.

Why did Bubblews skipped my 11th Redemption? I have no freaking idea because Bubblews never replied to any of my messages.

After Bubblews paid my 12th Redemption, it suddenly stopped paying my succeeding redemptions (13th, 14th and 15th Redemptions). I sent messages to the CEO of Bubblews, Arvind 'Avi' Dixit, and to BubblewsSupport1 but, for some reason, I've never gotten a reply from any of them which is kinda sad.

I'm still hoping to get paid though simply because those four redemptions combined is worth $153.48 USD and that's already a lot of money. Besides, I'm sure the people behind Bubblews are nice people.

I'm more than happy to wait specially if they are having money problems. All they have to do is communicate with us.

In the meantime, let me just say "Happy One Month Anniversary" to my 11th Unpaid Bubblews Redemption. ^_^

Bubblews Must Communicate

I know that Bubblews is shorthanded right now and those working in Bubblews are trying their very best and hardest to deal with all the redemption requests that are coming their way but they should also try to respond or reply to all the messages thrown at them by their members.

Just one of my many messages to BubblewsSupport1

For example, I've sent them numerous messages, inquiries and follow-ups regarding my unpaid redemptions but none of these messages were replied to by Bubblews. I'm not asking for a very long reply. A short reply like "We're checking your account" or "Please wait a few more days" is enough for me and I'm sure other members who are also waiting for their payments will appreciate it very much.

Communication builds trust between different parties. Not communicating specially in matters involving money will create doubt and unnecessary worry within the community they're trying to create. It will divide it and division will result to conflict between members.

Anyway, I'm sure all my messages were received by Bubblews and I know that they're doing their best but they can't blame me for worrying. I'm a very patient person and I'll wait for a very long time if that's what they want but, I'll be lying if I say that I'm not worried.

I'm Positive That Bubblews Will Pay

I'm sure Bubblews will pay me like they have in the past.

My Unpaid Redemptions List

A list of my unpaid redemptions in Bubblews:
  • 11th Redemption
    I made my 11th Redemption last April 21, 2013 and it's worth $25.41 USD.
  • 13th Redemption
    I made this redemption on May 2, 2013 and it's worth $51.22 USD.
  • 14th Redemption
    On May 11, 2013, the money in my bank in Bubblews reached $46.13 USD and that was when I made my 14th Redemption.
  • 15th Redemption
    I found my bank in Bubblews was already at $30.72 USD and that's why I made my 15th Redemption on May 20, 2013

Will Bubblews Pay Me Or Not?

Do you think Bubblews will still pay all my Unpaid Redemptions?

Bubblews has not replied to any of my messages, inquiries and follow-ups and, even though I'm very positive about getting paid, the silence of Bubblews is making me very worried right now.

customer survey

Join Bubblews

Anyway, writing for Bubblews is still a great way of making money online. If you think you have the patience to wait for your payment and determination to continue writing even if unpaid then click on the Join Bubblews Now image below to Join Bubblews.

Join Bubblews Now!

6 comments:

  1. Have you tried calling their office? If they have a number listed in the website, call them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two unpaid redemptions with bubblews. I did not break any rules but they don't pay me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped writing and promoting them because I haven't been paid yet. It's been almost 3 weeks with emails all ignored. Being understaffed is not our problem. They are a company and they should act like one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 7 unpaid redemptions with Bubblews so I have stopped writing. If they are a young company and facing issues then they should stop registration so that they can handle the pending payment issues. Instead they say all this is growing up pains and that they have less number of staff. All this no professional site will say for we members work hard for each dollar which the site does not pay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. under-staff , then hire some. they're making money from advertisers, not paying the bubblers for their hard work is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They will not pay. Even they did not pay my 1st redemption and from then I stopped posting. I wanted to delete my account but couldn't do it. We have to file a complaint against the website.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...