Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Waiting For My 11th And 13th Redemption Payments From Bubblews

I made my 13th Redemption last May 2, 2013 and I made my 11th Redemption last April 21, 2013. Except for my 1st Redemption (which took 8 days), Bubblews had always paid me my redemptions within 24 hours or less. Unfortunately, that's not happening anymore and I have no idea what's causing it.

My Bubblews 13th Redemption

I've sent Bubblews numerous messages through its Quick Contact form, by commenting on BubblewsSupport1's profile page and by tagging both Arvind (CEO of Bubblews) and BubblewsSupport1 in my posts in Bubblews. I've also tagged the two of them in a few of my comments in Bubblews.

Did any of them replied to me? NO!

I did get an immediate reply once from Arvind (I was very surprise and happy for that) when I messaged him about my 11th and 12th Redemption before but that was weeks ago. My new attempts of contacting him were total failures.

Am I patient? Yes. In fact, I'm still waiting for Bubblews to process my 11th and 13th Redemptions. Is there a problem with my account? I don't know. I've asked them about it but, as I've said, they haven't replied to any of my messages and follow-ups.

Will I receive my payment for my 11th and 13th Redemption? Only Bubblews knows the answer to that question because Bubblews won't tell me. All I can do is wait patiently, hope and pray to God that I get paid. LOL!

Of course, if the money never comes then there's really nothing I can do except continue posting in Bubblews and redeeming the money earned with hopes of getting paid. Maybe not now but in the near future, hopefully.

Even with Bubblews not paying any of my recent redemptions nor replying to any of my message, I still invite people, specially those who are looking for work, to give Bubblews a try. Who knows, they might get lucky enough to earn a few dollars from it.

Join Bubblews Now!

1 comment:

  1. I also waiting to get payment from Bubblews. They're not answering my contacts to them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...