Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bubblews 14th Redemption Made But 11th and 13th Redemptions Still Unpaid

I made my Bubblews 14th Redemption last May 11, 2013. The amount I redeemed was $46.13 USD. After redeeming the money, I'll have to wait 24 hours for Bubblews to process it for payment.

Bubblews 14th Redemption

When I wrote this post, the date was already May 18, 2013 (my date and time). Seven (7) days had passed since I made my 14th Redemption but Bubblews didn't send any payment. In other words, I didn't get my money.

Bubblews 11th And 13th Redemptions Unpaid

I made my 11th Redemption last April 21, 2013 which means, I've been waiting for Bubblews to pay it for almost a month. Bubblews did pay my 12th Redemption but, it skipped my 11th Redemption without giving any reason as to why it was skipped.

My Bubblews 11th Redemption

As for my 13th Redemption, I redeemed it last May 2, 2013. I've contacted Bubblews about it but none of its staff contacted me back. I've sent Bubblews messages using its Quick Contact form and tagged Arvind and BubblewsSupport1 in my posts but, to my disappointment, my many attempts to contact them failed to elicit any form of reply from Bubblews.

Waiting For Bubblews To Pay Me

Currently, I'm still patiently waiting for Bubblews to pay me for my 11th, 13th and 14th Redemptions. Those three redemptions combined is worth $122.76 USD. That's already a lot of money for me to feed my family for a few days.

Hopefully, the people behind Bubblews can find it in their hearts to release the payments for all three redemptions. If they can't then I'm screwed but, that doesn't mean I'm just going to easily give up from claiming my payment.

I'm more than willing to wait because I have faith in humanity which means I have faith in them.

Join Bubblews Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...