Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Plagiarist Retaliated By Disliking My Posts In Bubblews

Bubblews is infested with plagiarized content or content that were copied by some Bubblews members and pasted in Bubblews as if they were the original writer or author of the content they copied. To help Bubblews get rid of all these plagiarized content, I always make it a point to report those members who are doing it.

A few weeks ago, I reported a member for copying content from the internet and posting it in Bubblews without indicating if the content he posted was his originally or not. A Bubblews Moderator warned him for plagiarism

Plagiarist Retaliated

A few days ago, this plagiarist retaliated by serially Disliking 30 of my posts in Bubblews. He claimed that he simply didn't like them but, obviously, that wasn't the case. It was a very immature move because instead of learning how to write his own content, he decided to retaliate or get back at me by Disliking some of my posts in Bubblews.

I don't really care about getting a few Dislikes but doing it deliberately just to retaliate against me for reporting him of plagiarism is kinda childish. LOL! I'm sure he knows that plagiarizing is wrong but, instead of acting maturely by correcting himself, he decided to retaliate by serially Disliking some my posts.

Bubblews Rule 2

Bubblews Rule number 2 states that abusing the Like/Dislike System of Bubblews is not allowed. Obviously, retaliating against someone by Disliking his or her posts in Bubblews is a form of abuse. Using Dislike as a retaliation tool was never the intent of Bubblews.

Instead of just breaking one Bubblews Rules, intentional or not, he broke two. He broke Bubblews Rule 1 by plagiarizing content from the internet and he broke Bubblews Rule 2 by abusing the Like/Dislike System in his favor.

It's Also My Business

According to this plagiarist, what he does in Bubblews is none of my business. Unfortunately, he is dead wrong because, by posting plagiarized content, he is stealing money from Bubblews and by stealing from Bubblews he is stealing money meant for honest Bubblews members.

As a member, I won't allow anyone to steal my money. Money that I've earned in Bubblews by posting content that I wrote myself. My writing is not the best in the world but, at least, I'm not copying it from the internet.

Join Bubblews And Make Money

Anyway, writing in Bubblews is an easy and legitimate way of earning or making money online. You are free to write about anything and everything. All you have to do is follow the rules and you'll soon find yourself redeeming payments regularly.

Join Bubblews Now!

Related Stories In Bubblews:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...