Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy, Space Adventure Movie

For me, Guardians of the Galaxy movie is more of a Space Adventure movie than a Superhero or Comic Book movie simply because I'm not familiar with the characters or the group. Am I excited to see it? Yes, I am because I love Space Adventure movies.


Guardians of the Galaxy opens here in the Philippines on July 31, 2014 but I'm going to see it on August 2, 2014. Why August 2, 2014 and not on the opening day? It's because I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy with my kids. Seeing it on a school day is going to be difficult.


What about you? Are you excited to see Guardians of the Galaxy? Why not post your thoughts in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...