Thursday, October 17, 2013

Why Is Bubblews Not Answering My Question About My Account?

This past several months, I've asked Bubblews a question about my Bubblews Account many, many times. The question that I asked Bubblews was about the status of my Account. I asked Bubblews about it because I wanted to know if I violated any of their 7 Bubblews Rules (it's now 8 Bubblews Rules) without knowing it.

I asked BubblewsSupport1 and even Arvind this question but none of them replied or answered it. I had asked them several times but I had never gotten a reply from any of them. Without getting any reply, I simply assumed that my Bubblews Account is still in good standing with them.

Seriously, if my Bubblews Account wasn't in good standing then they would have deleted it a long time ago because, currently, Bubblews is deleting any Bubblews Account that violates any of their rules and TOS.

I also know that it's in good standing because Bubblews paid one of my many unpaid redemptions last July 14, 2013. Unfortunately, Bubblews forgot to pay all of them. They paid one of my unpaid redemptions and forgot the rest.

Take a look at the screenshot below. You will see in this e-mail that I asked Arvind about any problems last April 25, 2013. He replied to it but didn't say anything about any problems with my account. He simply said that he will look into it for me.


That wasn't the first and last time I asked about any problems with my account. I always ask about it whenever I contact Bubblews about my Unpaid Bubblews Redemptions. Six months later, I'm still not sure whether my Bubblews Account is in good-standing or not.

For some reason, Bubblews doesn't want to talk to me. For example, I recently posted a question about my profile in BubblewsSupport1 profile page's comment area. I'm 100% sure that BubblewsSupport1 read my message because my message disappeared.

Obviously, it was deleted by the owner of the page which was BubblewsSupport1 but, even though here read it, he never replied to it nor did he messaged me about it.

Seriously, getting a reply would have been extremely awesome and informative but, unfortunately, I received nothing. As you can see, Bubblews is really bad in communicating with its members.

Now, to answer the question, "Why is Bubblews not answering my question about my account". Honestly, I have no idea and I have no answer for you. Right now, I'm just waiting and praying for a miracle to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...