Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bubblews Unpaid Redemptions Update Videos In YouTube

As of this writing, I made a total of 18 redemptions in Bubblews. 12 of these redemptions were paid but the remaining 6 redemptions are still pending. I've tried to reach out to Bubblews many times to check and follow-up the status of my Bubblews unpaid redemptions.

I did receive a few replies from Bubblews and, in their last reply to my e-mail, I was told to wait and to let them do their job. That reply was made last August 8, 2013. It's now October 12, 2013 (my time). 2 months already passed and yet my unpaid redemptions in Bubblews remained unpaid.


The worrying part of what's happening in Bubblews is the fact that they're now using their TOS to find faults in their member's posts or accounts and they're using it as an excuse to not pay them. Even small things like using a screenshot of Bubblews.com in their Bubblews Members post can result to account deletion.

Bubblews will not ask their members to remove these screenshots. They will simply schedule your account for deletion.

Bubblews Unpaid Redemptions Update Videos

I recently started a YouTube series on Bubblews and it's about my Bubblews Unpaid Redemptions. I started it to document the status of my unpaid Bubblews redemptions in video format. It's also my way of informing the public about Bubblews and how they deal with unpaid redemptions.

What the videos below. You can also watch them at my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/ROMELOPH. Please subscribe to get updates whenever I upload a new video update about my Bubblews Unpaid Redemptions.


I've asked Bubblews many times if I made any violations but I never received any reply from them. This made me assume that my account in Bubblews is in good standing because if not then it would have been deleted a long time ago.

Anyway, I'm still hoping that Bubblews will find it in their hearts to pay my unpaid Bubblews redemptions. If they don't have a heart then it's too bad but they should at least say that they would no longer pay any of my claims. That way, I could stop waiting for nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...