Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bubblews Unpaid Redemption, Not Again O_o

A little over a month ago, I made a redemption in Bubblews. Unfortunately, that particular redemption never came. It was never processed.


Before this particular redemption and after my previous unpaid redemptions amounting to over $400 USD, Bubblews paid my last 7 redemptions. That made me confident that the very last one would also be paid. To my disappointment, it was never paid.

I have no idea why Bubblews is doing this to me. Bubblews was paying me in the beginning and then it stopped paying. Late last year, Bubblews started paying me again but it stopped paying me again. What the crap is going on? Why is Bubblews doing this?


A lot of people are spending a ton of time in Bubblews. They're posting 10 posts daily and they're just overly active. I just hope that they're getting paid consistently because I'm not and that is why I don't spend too much time in Bubblews.

Are you getting paid consistently for your hard work in Bubblews? If you are then post your experience in the comments section below. If not then post your comments too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...