Thursday, February 7, 2013

First Bubblews Payment Received

Around January 26 of this year, I made my first Redemption Request in Bubblews. After 24 hours of waiting for a confirmation from Bubblews, I decided to inquire or follow-up my redemption request using the website's contact form and waited.

My First Bubblews Payment

The next following days, I continued to contact Bubblews using the contact form to inquire about my redemption request. I also e-mailed the CEO of Bubblews but I didn't get a reply until recently. The CEO of Bubblews e-mailed me back and asked me to contact Support which I did.

First Bubblews Payment Received

After a while, I received a PayPal e-Check notification from Bubblews. Yesterday, that e-Check was cleared by PayPal and, now, I'm $23.93 USD richer. LOL! It took Bubblews more than 8 days (not including the clearing time) to process my redemption request but what's important was the fact that I still got it.

By the way, in my inquiries and follow-ups, I also asked Bubblews if there were any problems with my account because if there was then I would definitely try to avoid and correct them. Bubblews didn't mention any problems which is not surprising because, as far as I know, I'm following Bubblews rules to the dot.

So, are you interested in making some money in Bubblews? If you are then join Bubblews today.

Join Bubblews Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! how did you contact the CEO? can i get the CEO's email also? I want to follow-up my first redemption in bubblews.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the email add of Bubblews founder?

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...